Thanksgiving is usually a time for friends and family to gather and celebrate together. During this time of Covid it is important to keep ourselves and loved ones safe by following Covid health recommendations.
As you plan, consider these lower risk Thanksgiving activities:
- A small dinner with the people in your household
- A virtual dinner with family and friends
- Preparing food for family and neighbors (especially those at higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19 who are social distancing), and delivering it to them without person-to-person contact
- Shopping online rather than in person on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Watching sports events, parades and movies at home
No matter what you decide to do for the holiday remember to practice social distancing, wear your mask, and wash your hands!