Go beyond the usual resolutions and try something different this year.
Here is a list of creative resolutions for a happier and more peaceful you:
- Journal one line a day.
- Declutter your social media- lose the toxic friends and accounts.
- Take back your lunch break. Seriously!
- Cook one new thing each week.
- Spend 5 minutes a day cleaning.
- Quit the negative self-talk.
- Talk to a stranger every week.
- Evaluate yourself on a weekly or monthly basis.
Super tip for helping your resolutions stick: Instead of saying “I have to” say “I want to” or “I get to.” Instead of “I have to exercise for 30 minutes a day” say “I want to exercise…” How we think about our goals can make all the difference.